Giveaway: Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds 3DS XL
i’m giving away this beautiful console because i got a new one as a present, and after much thinking i decided that i prefer that one. it’s smaller and i’ve got tiny baby hands so it fits me. and besides i don’t live in the same region anymore so it’s easier.
but the look on my face when this arrived in the mail was that of pure joy so i thought it’d be so cool to give it away to someone, i know a lot of you probably don’t have a 3DS yet and games are a comin so you’re gonna need it!! (and hopefully i get to see the look of joy on the winner’s face if they take a picture please take a picture)
let me just poop out the details real quick
- like and reblog to enter
- i’ll ship internationally for free BUT the console is american so it’s region locked!! you can use it in your country but you’ll have to import games (or get an american user and download from the store, if that works. i don’t know if it does or how to do it!)
- please be willing to give me name and address
- keep your ask box open or i can’t contact you
- you don’t have to follow me to win. feel free if you want (i got a gaming blog) but it won’t increase your chances it’ll only succeed in making me happy
- the download code for albw is not included, but the AC adapter is and of course the little pen
- giveaway ends on august 6
i think that’s it!!
And in a day or two, it’ll hatch into a pokemon!
You don’t have to be a Pokemon roleplay blog, or a Pokemon blog, to participate in this~
"Here’s your pokemon egg! Take good care of it ‘til it hatches!"
*next day* “Oh look! Your egg is about to hatch!”
"It hatched into…"
"…an Aron! Congratulations!"
This is just an example — you could get any pokemon! Maybe even a shiny or a legendary~
that’s some coffee
This game is simultaneously Shit and THE shit.
The amount of notes on this is sickening
I literally felt like I did not have a choice.
Robin Williams says reblog, you reblog.
did i even really have a choice?
okay robin williams
i hesitated for a second and then considered the repercussions
Even if I didn’t want to reblog, I just HAD to. Robin Williams made me reblog it!
Look if Robin Williams told me to jump off a cliff I’d probably do it.You don’t ever question Robin Williams